All of our computer glasses are available in either a Clear double sided anti-reflective lens (Sheer Vision) or a Peach double sided anti-reflective lens (Sheer Glare),this is my personal favorite. I’m at the computer most of the day and night and the peach ones are my lens of choice!
How to Determine Sizing:
Size Eye Size Bridge Size Temple Size
Petite Female 46-48 16-18 130-135
Average Female/Small Male 48-50 17-20 135-140
Average Male/Large Female 50-52 17-20 135-145
Large Male 52-58 18-22 140-150
FRAME MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Standard Frame Size Coding
The sizes you can see with each of the frames on this website are of the same format. They are all given in millimeters, and the numbers are separated by a /. For example 46/20/135.
- The first number is the lens diameter.
- The second is the bridge width.
- The third will be the arm length.
Measurements For a Frame
A frame has 4 basic frame sizes ( eye, bridge, temple, vertical ):
- Eye Size – refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame’s lenses.
- Bridge Size – measurement is the distance in millimeters between the two lenses. It is measured between the two closest points of the two lenses.
- Temple Size – is measured along the length of the temple, from one end to the other, including the bend.
- Vertical Size (B) – refers to the vertical height of an eyeglasses lens, and is measured from the tip to the bottom of the lens aperture of the frame. The measurements are taken from a horizontal line intersecting with the top of the lens, to the horizontal line intersecting with the bottom edge of the lens. The B measurement is only important when ordering multifocal lenses
Please place your order online or come to visit us at our store in Bangor, Pa. VS Eyewear ships all over the world and prides itself on its great service, competitive pricing and outstanding customer support!