The CorpRx Plan
from VS Eyewear
VS Eyewear is your best source for prescription safety glasses! At VS Eyewear, it is our goal to provide the simplest and most flexible buying plans for our corporate customers.
About the Plan
With the CorpRx plan, we provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to make the ordering process a breeze for your in-house staff, eliminating the overhead costs associated with sending employees to opticians. At the same time, we offer the widest selection of stylish wraparound frames and classic flat frames, along with a huge selection of lens options. Whether you're looking for a pair of polarized wraparound sunglasses or a standard aviator with clear lenses, we've got a pair of safety glasses for every need. A safety program means nothing without employee compliance. We make you a pair that offers the maximum protection for your line of work that your employees will love to wear.
When you open a CorpRx plan with VS Eyewear, there are a few key aspects of the service experience that keep our customers coming back time and again:
- We assign every CorpRx account a personal sales representative, regardless of size. Your company will experience the best service and care from experienced and trained optical professionals.
- Our state-of-the art optical lab and experienced in-house staff allows you to avoid the cost and confusion associated with middle-men and outside opticians. We keep it simple!
Tailored to Meet Your Needs
Seamless remote management of your Corporate RX program:
- Your own personal assigned account manager who assists in the ordering, selection and billing processes.
- Net 30 billing or payments via major credit card or bank wire transfer.
- Employees can use their credit card to pay for the portion that's above the company approved dollar amount or for the total amount.
- If am employee goes for a new eye exam it's suggested that they take the frame they selected and our Corp Rx order form. Their local eye doctor or eye shop can complete the prescription portion of the form and take any necessary measurements.
- Our safety glasses either meet or exceed the ANSI Z87 standards.
- Our eye wear products have a one year manufacturer's warranty against defects. This doesn't include lens scratches.
- Prescriptions are guaranteed to be accurate according to ANSI standards or we'll remake them at no charge.
All orders require a copy of a current prescription.
Pupil Distance (PD) Measurement – somewhere between 54mm - 72mm
The pupil distance is the distance (measured in mm) between the center of your pupils when looking far away in the distance. All prescriptions require a pupil distance (PD) measurement. Your PD remains constant and does not change and is usually on record at your eye doctor. The average PD for an adult male is 65mm and female is 63mm. The PD may be noted as a monocular measurement somewhere between 26mm - 36mm, the first number denotes the right eye.
Segment Height Frame Measurement
Progressive no lined bifocals also require a segment height measurement. The segment height is a frame measurement unique for each frame on each person. The segment height is a measurement in mm from the bottom of the lens (of the specific frame ordering) to center of each pupil.
Note: Lined Bifocals – FT28 or FT35 can be set at a standard segment height of 4mm below center - 4BC.
Most of our wrap frames are not suitable for higher prescriptions with a combined power of 4.0 or above, sphere at or above 3.0 or a cylinder at or above 2.5. Use our wrap alternative models RX-EGM or RX-206 for these higher prescriptions or any flat style metal or plastic frame. Progressive lenses require a pupil distance (PD) measurement of 65 or greater. Not everyone can adapt to a wrap around frame as the curvature may cause some distortion.
CorpRx Order Form
Customized Corp RX Order form personalized to your specifications, employees can take it to their eye doctor or you may complete the form.
Once the order is placed, our lab completes them in 7 - 14 business days.
- Receive a volume discount code to use when placing large orders or group orders online or over the phone. Your account may be set-up to receive the same discount applied.
- Contact Mike DeMasi, at 1-877.872.5780, fill out the form below, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
VS Eyewear is looking to expand our network of distributors. To begin the process of becoming a distributor for our entire product line or just a particular line of glasses, please fill out the information below or contact Mike DeMasi at 877-872-5780. .
VS Eyewear distributors receive a 20-30% discount off our regular retail prices. There is a minimum order of $100.00 for all distributors. Discount percentage can increase or differential pricing can be established with special quotes for larger volumes on a particular product line or on an individual product.
If you have questions about setting up an account or for special pricing, contact our customer service department at (877) 872-5780 or send an email to: email@example.com
Click to Download: VOLUME DISCOUNT FORM
Click to Download: BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR FORM